Thursday 14 April 2011

Rio

So, last night I went to see 'Rio' from Blue Sky studios. The main thing I liked about the film was how colourful it was, all of the different birds and the environments were stunning. The film had a good sense of design and the story, staging was strong. I was laughing for ages at one of the support characters voiced by will.i.am, especially for the line 'birds vs monkeys!' The only downer I had from it was it all seemed to wrap up a little too quickly at the end, but I guess the story was over and there was no need to dwell on what happens next. 

I would definately recommend seeing it. Even in !3D! lol

1 comment:

"TORI CAT" said...

Hey Matt!!

YAYIE!!! RIO RIO RIO!!!!
Im glad you and Gill enjoyed it!! It was great fun to work on. I am going to be putting up some of the vis dev work it did for it on my blog in the next couple of weeks.... So keep your eyes peeled!!!
Sorry i haven't been in touch. Thanks for your message the other day. Iv been in and out of hospital recently, bit of a 'poorly tori cat' at the mo, so i am a little late at getting back to people.
Hope all is going well.
I love your effects animation!! They look great!! Very impressive!! :D
Hope life is treating you well and thanks again for the support!!
All the best and keep up the fab work!!
Bye for now!
Tcat.x